INFORMATION ABOUT INFUSION SOLUTIONS
Infusion Solutions of Delaware, LLC is an outpatient infusion center conveniently located at 200 Banning St., Suite 260 on the second floor of the Eden Hill Medical Center. It is owned and operated by Robert Moyer MD, Ramesh Vemulapalli MD, and Christopher Miller RN.
To benefit our patients and the community by providing the highest quality of care and a variety of outpatient care infusion therapies.
To achieve this mission, we will:
- Provide coordinated quality patient care in a responsible and cost-conscious manner.
- Provide patients who have infusion needs with a comfortable and convenient alternative to hospitalization and traditional home care.
- Utilize a continuity of care method to deliver excellent service, and to improve patient outcomes.
- We offer expert medical, clinical and nursing services with a supportive technical staff to manage all infusion needs.
- Our experienced team of medical doctors and registered nurses are able to anticipate and manage the unique needs of each patient.
- Our continuity of care allows us to provide higher standards of patient treatment, education and outcomes.
- A clinical team, including a medical doctor, registered nurse and technician collaborates with each patient; this helps ensure successful patient outcomes.
- We are committed to providing community outpatient-based care that meets and exceeds our patients' individual needs.
- We provide emergency 24 hours a day, 7 days week nursing and physician services as needed.
- We are open and able to provide infusion services early, after hours and on weekends.
Our Referral Process
When it comes to referrals, Infusion Solutions makes it easy::
- Call our office at 302-674-4627.
- Our staff will ask for the following information::
- Patient name
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Ordering physician
- Planned start date
- Access information
- Diabetic status
- Height and weight
- Fax your script to 302-674-4628